Foreword

How I came to be here is a mystery; what I'm here to accomplish can only be answered...in a Cosmic Caper.

Postcards from the Past_Part 1

>> Sunday, March 17, 2013

W.C. Bird. 4" x 6" Wet n' wet and dry-brush combined.
From time to time for auction or just for practice and fun, I've painted some postcards of simple subjects.

This first one is a bird painted for auction at the North Center Senior Satellite to support the art program there. It was probably complete in less time, but 30 minutes from drawing to finish is a good guess. I try to keep the subjects accessible to the audience for which it's intended; since my interests are varied, it's never a problem to create work that stimulates me at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Cosmic Caper and all content created by Tom Hicke therein unless otherwise posted is TM & © 2009 Tom Hicke

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP