Foreword

How I came to be here is a mystery; what I'm here to accomplish can only be answered...in a Cosmic Caper.

Caricatures...Drawn from Life vs Photos _part 03

>> Sunday, April 15, 2012

Student Draws Teacher....Back in the Day.
A Caricature of  one of my favorite teachers at the American Academy of Art, no picture unfortunately. I chose to depict watercolor artist extraordinaire, Michelle Stutts laughing, as she often balanced her instruction with good humor. Although she didn't have time to sit or pose -she was busy teaching art fundamentals, this one is spot on...Michelle must have thought so too since she gave me a good mark. [to be continued.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Cosmic Caper and all content created by Tom Hicke therein unless otherwise posted is TM & © 2009 Tom Hicke

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP